Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Time Flies!

My how time flies when your whole world is changing...
We are officially moved! Marc and I survived our month apart while I was finishing working in Iowa and he was starting work in Wyoming. We are renting a little house while waiting for our home to sell in Iowa. Next on the list is bringing a baby into the world... I told 'it' that it could come any day and that would be fine but its not "due" till the end of the month. Below are just a couple pictures of the few months that have lapsed since my last post, now that we're all set up though I am hopeful to post more often again... =)

This picture is from 35weeks pregnant, at this minute, though, I am 36.5 weeks. Notice that even the shirts that are made long no longer cover the entire belly...

My mom and good friend Jodi threw me a surprise baby shower in MT, it was great fun to see all the old gals again (old as in familiar NOT age...) and a blessing indeed for so many people to wish us well in our next chapter.

And this is Baby's room. Still needs pictures hung and sheets on the crib but its functional! Tana is breaking in the lazyboy for me. =) This and the guest room are the only rooms with afternoon sun so you can guess where the kitties like to spend their time (wonder if they will still like Baby's room when Baby's voice can be hear?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Sunshine would be a good name?