Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1 Year Old!!!

Seems like a huge day and yet, other than a cookie for Des, it was the same ol' in the Graham household. Here's a picture of our small family celebration. We are throwing a party this weekend so all family that is able can celebrate with us - but for the actual day it was just Marc, I, Des and the bun. The latter two were blissfully unaware of why today was different. While Des didn't really respond to all my reminders that today was a big day - he *did* respond to his sugar cookie (or rather half a sugar cookie). Loved that! Lets hope we haven't started something, although if you've been around Marc when he eats sugar cookies you know that Des's genetics are probably not inclined to cookies in moderation! =)



Other than our big day - its status quo here in Wyoming. I'll post more after the party, I'm sure we'll have stories to tell and pictures (video?) to share. =)

1 comment:

The Bergstedt's said...

Congratulations! Yea, one is not so exciting, but wait for 5! We are in BIRTHDAY heaven here today. Happy celebrating!