Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All for Naught?

Took a trip up north so that I could go to a doctor's appointment. Long story short: they messed up my appointment and I went 'unchecked.' Its ok, though, we got to see all our family (both sets of grandparents, A.Corrina and U.Maury) and do some pantry stocking. So ... while the trip wasn't what we planned it wasn't all for naught.

I've been favoring "picture books" for my blogs over novels. So in the spirit of "a picture is worth a thousand words" here is a recap of life recently.

Planting seeds in our front planters.

On a play date with our friend Josiah and his Grammie. This is in their awesome backyard with crik and sand pile. Haven for little boys!

Another perk of the awesome yard: a pond to throw rocks into.

Desmond sitting for Dad's concert. The concert went very well: including a song inspired by the well-behaved toddler.

Jaxter showing Mama his new discovery of backyard flowers.

Playing in the rain.

A hand me down tricycle (from Josiah) that has been the highlight of our backyard ventures ever since.

The bell is an added bonus!

Desmond came and said "Mama, Jax is just playing with the stool." And my first thought was: that can't be good! And I was right! I think Marc will be hiding that stool for awhile till Mr. Jaxter learns a little better balance and control. =)

A sweet picture: Big brother helping little brother. Sharing an apple, Desmond looks concerned but he is really just *very* interested in how Jaxter is doing with his bites.

1 comment:

Tara said...

The funny parallels of you with two little boys and me with two little girls - they're so great together!

Love your new blog look mama - aptly named and so chic!

Big hugs to you,
Tara