Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday 'Little' Boy

Desmond turned 3! I know all parents say it but ... I can't believe how big he is! I am proud to be his Mom and to be a part of his very exciting and fast progressing life! Here are some pictures of the much anticipated big day.

Train tracks up and down the stairs, these were very fun ALL day. =)


Birthday boy with his own train cake.

Cow train at the corn maize.
"What does the cow say, Jax?"
"Mooooooooo!"



Big boy in his 'fancy' clothes.

First night in a big boy bed, first night sans paci? Success.
Even better, he gets up in the morning and comes straight to our bed to say hi. Love it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sylvie says, "We love your train tracks, and we love your birthday party, and we love you, Desmond!"

Julie says, "He sure is getting BIG!"

(Nathan and Evie are outside chopping wood, and Abraham is napping, so they don't have anything to say at the moment. :))