Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nice Save.

We were supposed to head to Cousin Jacoby and Morgan's house this last weekend to celebrate birthdays BUT Wyoming closed part of the route there so we instead (since we were already packed and prepped for a weekend away) headed north to Montana instead of south to Colorado. Nice save, Mama. =)

We had a lovely weekend, albeit busy, with Nana and Gpa. We did some necessary (and some unnecessary) shopping, sorting, donating, cleaning and playing. Marc spent the weekend getting caught up at work and staying busy with things he's needed to get done.

Last week we enjoyed a visit from Gma and A. Corrina. The boys had them pulling their "boats" around the "moat" in no time and they giggled pretty much the whole time our visitors were here. We were sad to see them go so soon but very grateful for the fun day.

Today we are battling colds. Runny noses, stuffy heads and less than desirable dispositions. So we all had a dose of tylenol and are now resting on the couch watching Bambi. I see smoothies in our near future as well as some floor play with Mama. I don't, however, see my chores completed in today's forecast. Ah well, such is life, they will still be there tomorrow.

The boys had the chance the last 2 Wednesdays to come to Youth Group with me. Marc was out of town both times and so I took the boys with me to "play with the big kids." This was very exciting for them because they got to see where I go and what I do on Wednesday nights. I was very proud of them, they behaved marvelously despite the late hour and charmed the pants off all the "big kids". =)

My head is a little fuzzy to recall any more details so I'll leave it at that. Hope you are all well and staying away from the Kleenex boxes!

Some cuddle time with Monte.

One of the benefits of shopping at Costco. Usually the day after we bring home the loot we let the boys play with the boxes, packages, etc. This time I opened the TP package and we had some fun with the "snowballs". =)

Desmond helping Jaxter recover from an ouchie, giving kisses.

Gma and A.Corrina playing 'boats'.

Tana has come a long way! =)


No comments: