Friday, July 27, 2012

Photo of the Day

Well...6 photos of the day. I have just 2 minutes while the boys finish eating before I need to clean up so I thought I'd do a short little blog.
 
 Desmond found one of our science activity books and one of the recipes was for making a ballimp (yes, I know that it not how you spell it, that's how old the book was - hailed from my Grandma Young's teaching days).


This is how we started the day off - looking at books together! Hoorah for brotherly love.

 Jaxter has been battling a cold, so tired he fell asleep sandwhich in hand! (Don't mind the mess in the background, we go through that cycle every day - boys make a mess, then later we clean it up.)

Desmond's latest obsession: paper airplanes. I made one of these, can you tell which one? (I'll give you a hint, its the best, albeit not the most used, one.)
 
Trying to get rid of the last of our Costco produce before it goes bad: plum/peach upside down cake. Pretty good if ya' ask me (and a fool proof recipe if the boys can help me and it still turns out well!). 
=D

No comments: