I was doing such a great job with photos and then I forgot my camera 2 days in a row! Sheesh. Anyway... Here are a couple pictures from Marc's mission yesterday. It was south of Savannah on Skidaway Island. The boys always like the concerts but this one had cookies to boot! Jaxter loves to dance to the music. I have just now gotten him to sit still in between selections, it took a lot of hard work to accomplish that! The picture of the family is fuzzy but worth sharing anyway. We love going to retirement communities, they are always so tickled with little boys running around and they always have great stories to tell from their days in the service.
Have a lovely day!
I don't know what you call it but they play a medley of service songs each concert - and veterans and active duty stand for their song. This is Jax standing for the Army song. The man in the foreground is Marc's First Sergeant.
No comments:
Post a Comment