Some pictures...
Marc's band (28C's) playing at a local elementary school's carnival fund raiser event.
2 friends helping me decorate as Marc had a late night mission last night.
The cake - Omnidroid 9000 from the movie Mr. Incredible. It had a good start but in the end suffered to not be my best work....
Our birthday boy!
A Mr.Incredible action figure that knocks down walls.
Jaxter getting in on the action.
Nana's present for the non-birthday boy. =) He was so pleased with it when he finally got a sound out of it that he was running in circles with excitement!
Jaxter giving Desmond a present.
The final result of the cake...... sigh. When I went through the store to get the last item to make the legs my eye caught something that I thought would be infinitely easier than my original plan, so I got it.... turns out it was a bust and it was too late to go back to Plan A. So. The cake was not my best work, but Marc saved the day and came up with a way to at least finish the cake, even if not in the best form!
The finished decorations.... waiting for birthday guests!
Playing the pot game.
The Super Hero Squad! (They named themselves that.)
This is the Mr. Incredible book from our "book on tape" in the car. Desmond recited it to everyone while I turned the pages.
Presents.... chaos.
Eating cake.
The icing had some hilarious side effects.....

No comments:
Post a Comment