Having a play date (in the shade!).
I just now realized that I have been extremely deficient in taking pictures this last week! We had fun holding a garage sale which earned us enough extra money to buy new shoes (with laces!) for the boys and lunch at Taco John's.
I stay busy with my on-line courses, volunteering in Desmond's class, leading a Bible study, general housekeeping for my lovely family, and BOYS! =) Marc stays busy at work and then comes home and helps me (a lot! since I am trying to get my course work done asap). He is amazing! =) We have also had a lot of family walks, bike rides and games.
The government shutdown has been a popular topic of conversation but, other than the commissary closing (which re-opened today), we haven't see much change from our perspective, though I know some have been effected greatly.



No comments:
Post a Comment