Well the day finally arrived and after a long drive on a road that I never really realized was bumpy we arrived at the hospital to start the process of a birthday. We are happy to announce the addition of Desmond to our family. October 15 a whopping 8 pounds 5 ounces at 5:30pm. I promised to get some pics up so here are just a few, hopefully more to come later depending on the sleep report.... Have a lovely day, thanks for checking in.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
JILL! Yaaaay! I'm so happy for you two! Can we get a full name on this little guy? And when you're game, I'd love to hear (in whatever forum you're comfortable...phone, email, etc.) how "the birthday" went for you, the mama. I'm praying for your body, sleep, and recovery. Big hugs to you sister!
Congrats. He is so beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures. We miss you here in the PICU.
Kim Askam
Congratulations - very exciting for your family! We are so happy for your adventure as parents!
Struves
Post a Comment