Monday of this week signaled the start of the intense process of putting on a musical at the highschool. Marc is at school sun-up to sun-down (and then some) rehearsing the pit band and doing other work to get everything in order to pull off this big event. I hear that it is a highlight for the surrounding community so the pressure is on... lots of stress. At home we are going day by day, Desmond and I are trying to figure each other out and not let the house fall apart in the meantime. Even after just three days of a small taste of single parenting (Marc does still help despite his long hours) I have a new respect for those that undertake this major life event alone.
We had our first visible frost this morning. The mountains have had snow for awhile but we saw our first 'close-up' white today, I must say that I'm excited for winter. We went out of town to watch the moon rise as the sun set recently, very pretty. We are liking being in the country but we do miss easy access to Costco... =)
Just a couple of pictures of our life lately...
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment