
This was the view this morning when we woke up. Only 4 hours later all the white was gone, although it is still drifting down, it just melts when it hits the ground. I had a cup of hot chocolate to commemorate "winter." Last week it was 60 degrees - that's not winter. I finally started watching Christmas movies to try and get in the holiday frame of mind because it wasn't coming naturally with all the nice weather!

Tana is still deciding on the intruder.

Big event this last week, Des' belly button fell off!! Can I hear a woo-woo? After almost 5 weeks with that black stub I'm thoroughly enthralled with his beautiful innie. =)
Not much else going on around here, just getting ready for the holidays. Des is still working on the sleeping through the night thing. He is sleepier at night but still only ever goes three hours. We had our first smile and laugh this last week, after a very frustrating night, I think it was his way of apologizing? Maybe not but it was a "cup runeth over" moment anyway. =) Speaking of blessings, please pray for Des as he will most likely have to have surgery in the next few weeks for an inguinal hernia, we go see the surgeon tomorrow to discuss it.
Hope you're all well!
No comments:
Post a Comment