Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Together Again...

Praise the Lord for small blessings. The musical is over and consequently we have our Marc back. The musical went off well and many were very pleased with the result. I heard several in the audience say they "loved" it! We had a busy weekend as Marc's whole family was here on Friday to watch the musical and then my parents came down to watch it on Saturday. We went out to eat and Des behaved wonderfully (ie slept). =) And this week we are just continuing our research in "what routine makes baby and mommy happy." Its going fairly well, slow but steady progress. We are anxious for the holidays, I'm afraid that whatever routine we've gotten into will be shot out of the water with all the company and commotion, but it will be good to see family. =)

Of note: I never had a stranger touch my belly when I was pregnant, I s'pose I just had a "vibe"? But I would have far preferred that to my dilemma now: strangers touching my baby's head! I don't know where their hands have been! If anybody has a suggestion for tactfully keeping stranger (or even barely acquaintences) hands off my baby (esp during the cold/flu season) I'm all ears.

Hope you're all well, thanks for checking in. As usual, just a few pics of life lately:

Monte and Tana have a new toy. Monte uses it as his 'safe house.' Otherwise they are hiding in it and attacking each, very entertaining.

Everyone is napping in the sunny room...

Wide eyed, taking in the world.

1 comment:

Tara said...

What an *outstanding* picture of Desmond. Looks professionally taken, no joke!