Another week has come and gone, last Friday I was convinced it was Wednesday, I 'spose the days running together is a side effect of being a stay at home mom. We had a laid back week, read the Hobbit together and watched a movie - otherwise just maintained status quo. We got to hear a missionary give her story at church this Sunday, was very interesting and challenging, makes you re-evaluate what you're doing with your life when you hear of others giving every minute to service.
We also got our Christmas list finalized and Des and I be doing all the shopping (hopefully) this week in Montana. Des has been handing out the smiles a lot more regularly and also has a sort of laugh that you can get out of him if you're silly enough. He has been doing better at night although I am still up every three hours usually. I'm dreaming of a sleepy Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.... =)
We also got our Christmas list finalized and Des and I be doing all the shopping (hopefully) this week in Montana. Des has been handing out the smiles a lot more regularly and also has a sort of laugh that you can get out of him if you're silly enough. He has been doing better at night although I am still up every three hours usually. I'm dreaming of a sleepy Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment