Thursday, March 6, 2008

Milestone Success!

Well the little man has decided that rolling over from front to back is quite fun and therefore - starting just yesterday - has decided to do it every time he is placed on his tummy. This makes for very short durations of tummy time but he thinks it fun. I think its funny when he pushes himself to roll over and his body doesn't quite make it but his head swivels as though it did and then he gets this "where am I" look on his face - quite comical. Before yesterday he had only done it the one time OR had done it with Marc "spring loading" him (putting his arm under his body so when he flexed it naturally just flipped him). So I'm quite proud of the guy and it was our first "look what your son can do" moment after work - I'm looking forward to many more of those. =) Enjoy the video.

**Also wanted to say - another milestone - Des officially out weighed the cats at his 4 month appointment last week! He's the big dog now....



1 comment:

Foote Family said...

Love it!! Especially how excited he looks right before he rolls over. Very Cute!