So my friend Julie "tagged" me on her blog - that means I am supposed to post 7 things that you may not know about me. I've had to think about this because as most people know: I don't really keep secrets and I wear my feelings on my sleeve so.... With much effort but not much hope (you probably already know) here are 7 things:
1.) I was suspended in high school for pushing my gym teacher in the swimming pool.
2.) Getting my hair cut is my absolute favorite "treatment." I would rather get my hair cut than any other spa treatment.
3.) I was a drum major my senior year of high school.
4.) I keep 2 'daily' journals.
5.) I used to be a vegetarian after an unfortunate incident with a McD's quarter pounder.
6.) I count stairs in my head whenever I climb them, even if its just 1.
7.) I take instant mental inventory of my surroundings and can tell you what is "clean" and what is "dirty" in all environments (hallways, cars, parks, elevators, *everywhere*). And I keep track - noting when something gets "contaminated." This is completely ongoing in my head, it never stops.
So - Tara Lewis it is now your turn to enlighten us on your "probably unknown." You're tagged.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment