Friday, November 7, 2008

Nothing much.

Our week has passed rather uneventfully. In fact, I'm having trouble thinking of anything to write to make it read-worthy. Daylight Savings Time has proven to be quite the obstacle for Des but I think we are finally getting settled with the new schedule. The poor guy also broke in two teeth at the same time. We have single handedly kept the Tylenol stock up this week.

Now we are in Montana. I had a doctor's appointment to check on my recent weight gain (haha). #2 is coming along nicely, so they say. I am officially wider front to back than side to side - I realized this when I attempted to turn sideways to fit in between a chair and the wall and suddenly realized that either way I wasn't really going to fit. *Sigh.* All for a good cause! =)

The countdown for babies has begun. I have several friends that are having babies in succession. 3 have had theirs, another is slated to go "any day, " then me then 4 others after that (including a new nephew for us!). Its that time of life! =)

Marc's hard work comes to culmination this next weekend with the musical opening and closing. I'm anxious to see the results of all their hard work. Its 7 brides for 7 brothers which is a cute story to begin with. Although, the highschool's budget is a little lower than the original screenplay I'm sure it will still be enjoyable.

Finally! He is reading the manual.
(For those of you not familiar: this is the book on healthy sleep habbits for your children)

'Helping' mom with the mail.

1 comment:

ArmyforChrist said...

I love that book "Healthy Sleep Habits..." It really helped us with John being so colicky!