Sunday, March 22, 2009

One of these things is not like the other....

I am pondering pictures. I love to compare photos of the boys to see if Jax is going to be just as good looking as Des. See if you can tell who's who. Make a guess in the comments I would love to know if you all think they look as similar as I think they do. =)
(hint: there is a physical attribute that is a dead giveaway every time).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if it's because I'm a mom of identical twins, but I think Des and Jax look really different actually. I mean, I can tell that they're brothers and all, definitely some resemblance. But, I think I could tell them apart in any photos you gave me. You'll have to put me to the test!!!

Anonymous said...

So, if one of these "things"... does that mean you have Thing One and Thing Two these days?