Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Desmond!

I am completely embarrassed by the mess of our birthday dinner (pancakes because that's the boy's favorite) in the background but .... here is the video, anyway, of Desmond turning 2 (you don't actually get older till you blow out the candles - did you know that?). We are having our "big" family party this weekend but today is his birthday and we celebrated with his first ice cream: 2 scoops (cuz he's 2) in a dump truck (one of his favorite things right now). Low on creativity but we only had a small amount of time between dad being home and bed time so.... look for party pics (and more creative birthday things) this weekend. =) PS he is saying "fire, fire."



Desmond doing his emotional impressions, I think its funny that "mad" and "sad" are identical.



2 comments:

Tressa said...

So cute! I can't even believe it!

corrina said...

Uncle Maury is very proud that he can identify FIRE already! LOL