Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Double Trouble

It took a grand total of 4 minutes for this to happen. You can always be confident that you'll find something interesting after a moment of silence followed by hysterical laughter. =) Marc says that I should have showed myself laughing after taking this video. I had given them time out because it was naughty, but it was also a moment to capture so... I wasn't as mad as I sound. Also, it looks like Des picks his nose, but he was just wiping the flour off his nose, and they had been eating the flour (wierd?).




We've been hunkered down in a cold house this week. We have had lows of -22ish (some friends are seeing -33 at their house) and part of our heater is broken. Marc suspects a frozen pipe under the floor (we have hot water forced through the baseboards). So, the bedrooms have been quite chilly and the rest of the house has been dropping in temp as well. The heater in most of the house is working but this old house doesn't keep its heat very well. We've used it for an excuse to bundle up in our big boy blankets and watch a short movie while having hot chocolate. =)

More later...

No comments: