Monday, February 7, 2011

Still busy.

We continue to be busy! I have started to wonder if maybe instead of being aggressive with my New Year's resolutions I should have made some resolutions for the boys instead! How much easier keeping house would be if the boys' subscribed to the "always put your toys away" club! =) That aside, I am continually blessed by the boys in my life - so grateful that I am privy to their happies (and sads). What fun we have! =) Check for more video soon.

"Was' up?!"

The boys love to look at books on car rides.

The boys got to take a field trip with Nana on the city bus to the pizza parlor, they had a blast.

At the doctor, applying therapeutic post shot candy.

Still a fan of the boats.

WE LOVE BABIES!

WE LOVE PLAYDATES WITH OTHER LIL' BOYS! =)
This is my childhood friend's, Rachel, boys (and the baby above is her daughter). She is visiting from Texas so we made the drive to hang out for a bit. That put us in Gramps and Grandma's neck of the woods, as well, so we stopped at their house for a night.

Everyone looking at the camera.

We had another great playdate with my friend Gail and her 4 kids. What fun!

Splashing in puddles while Dad brings in the groceries.

Our Superbowl party: popcorn picnic with apples, bananas and (*very* special treat) chocolate. I tried in vain to find an online channel to watch since we don't have TV but all I could find was the commercials. Ah well... And, yes, the boys did eat popcorn this way. They, apparently, interpreted the "Superbowl" a bit differently than intended. =)

Yep, that's real butter! =)

At our toddler class doing an obstacle course.

Literally run ragged! This is on the ride home from toddler class. =)

Well, that's it in a nutshell for the last week or so...it's late so I'll leave it at that. Have a lovely day!

No comments: