Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some video to share with you. Not much different here. We got to go to a different park this week because the park that playgroup is usually held at was under construction. The boys liked that. =)


Here's Des and Jax tasting coffee. Now I remember tasting coffee when I was 2 or 3 and that was the end of my fascination with it until high school. I thought the same remedy would be effective on the boys but as you see in the video they both replied that they liked it even though their expressions imply different emotions about the taste. We'll see if it cured their obsession over trying to drink Mom's coffee or not. =)



This is Jax become independent on the slide. Prior to this week Jax would get excited about the slides and go immediately to the top, sit down and ... stop. Never could quite take the 'leap' to go down by himself even though he was probably physically able a long time ago. =) So this independent sliding is a big deal!



We live in a small enough town that they allow some in town fires for food purposes. This evening was so beautiful that we decided to roast marshmallows with the boys. They thought the fire was great and the marshmallows even greater. =) This video is of Jax trying to maximize his bites of his sweet treat while I am trying to make him have just a small bite so it doesn't burn him. And so his mouth doesn't overflow.

No comments: