Monday, April 4, 2011

Tiger Habitat

Well, I am completely behind on my blogging. I will not bore you with the details but suffice it to say that the adults of this household are fairly stressed, overwhelmed and busy with various 'extras' that have come our way in the past weeks/months.

The children of this household have undergone a metamorphosis and we find ourselves hosts to two rather tame and silly tigers. I will be spending some time researching discipline, diet and preferences of tigers for our new tenants, unless, of course, the change is mysteriously reversed during bath tonight. =)

He would not let the artist finish the stripes so he came out more like a cat...

Skipped the orange on this one thinking he wouldn't tolerate any of it and he actually sat still the whole time and was quite enamored with the process.

Jungle Cat #1.

Jungle Cat #2.

I was impressed with the dexterity of this tiger. I gave him special permission (without the other tiger observing) to play letter games with Elmo.

No comments: