Just trying to keep caught up with news in our lives. Though, to be honest it all sort of blurs together and I can't remember what happened when.
1. Marc sent a box with paper airplanes (requested by Desmond because his mother can't do it!) and with big stickers which the boys immediately assumed they were creature power disks. (http://www.pbs.org/parents/wildkratts/episodes/) Marc also sent me a scarf that has been around my neck ever since.
2. We got to go to a birthday party that was at a roller rink, I don't have any pictures yet (some friends took pictures I will post them when they share). Jax was done with roller skates after two minutes but Desmond had a good go at it. They had fun, the picture is the boys giving the birthday boy his present from them.
3. Our frozen yogurt place has big chalkboards that the boys like drawing on.
Other news is that the boys are starting soccer this week. Tonight was supposed to be their first practice but it rained in torrents so the team would have had to convert to the sport of swimming rather than soccer! They are so excited and their coaches are friends from our small group so they will have fun. =)
I heard from Marc this morning an he is well, tired, but well.
Have a lovely day!
Monday, February 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment