Last week Des and I were battling a cold so we skipped posting. Des is mostly better although his stuffy nose still wakes him up sometimes. Throughout the week I am always thinking of witty things to share with you via blog and then I sit down to write my post and I invariably am in a hurry to finish before Des tells me time is up and so I forget most of my witty musings. I just wanted you all to know that I am very funny and creative in my mental posts, even if it doesn't come out much in my weekly writings. =)
Des continues to grow like a weed. Usually I have to fold Des' blankets in half so he doesn't drown in them but this week I realized that when I do that his little legs are sticking out, so he is indeed growing. Over thirteen pounds last week.
I have been pleasantly surprised at Tana's dealings with Des. While my heart is sad for my kitties because of this life change I am glad that their personalities haven't changed much. Tana is slowly trying to sneak her way back up to number one on the dependent chain by sitting on laps even if Des is being held and being *super* cuddly at night. Unfortunately her status is forever changed, don't tell her though because I think she is hopeful. Monte on the other hand just expects the usual, dinner on time and treats in between. =)
Not much else here, we are maintaining status quo, which I am happy about. The best 'baby advice' I received was "Go for survival." and now we are good enough that we can go for status quo - we've surpasses survival into some livin'! =) Hope you're all well. Drop a line when you get a chance.
1 comment:
Look at the face! What a doll! Love his smiles. And yay! that you're into living! Woowoo!
Post a Comment